Monday 3 September 2007

Radio Interviews Promoting the book

Today I visited BBC Bristol to do two 'down-the-line' interviews about our new book "That Bitch: Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Intent" on BBC Tees and BBC Manchester. First up ,just after 10am I talked with presenter Ms Alex Hall. She stated on a few occasions how she has met women as we describe in the book. Similarly Heather Stott claimed to recognise the specific types of woman we discuss. We had a lot of fun during the interviews. Thanks to both presenters for bringing this issue to a wider audience.

An added bonus for me was bumping into 2 BBC colleagues I hadn't seen for 15 years who are still working at BBC Points West. That's quite an achievement in the world of TV news! It was quite a shock to discover that one of them is contemplating retirement - surely he can't be old enough! He said he was 58! That can't be. If true, it means I'm getting old too! :-)

No comments: