Wednesday 5 September 2007

Yet another tragic example

Last night I received this email from a lady who bought a pre-publication copy of our book "That Bitch: Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Intent." Note how she describes the man in question as 'a lovely, happy kinda guy.' This seems to be the case almost every time.


....an interesting but awful little story was regaled to me at my nail parlour today (dah-link - Zsa Zsa Gabor voice)...... I simply asked 'what is the most frequent reason for women to lose their (false) nails?' and.....ohmigod did i start her off !! She knows one guy who committed suicide only this year due to his ex-wife being so livid at his affair that she completely cut him off from his 3 kids.

They were his life and even tho' the new girlfriend hellped him financially get back on his feet, he just cldn't live without them. He was a pharmacist and had no trouble at taking his life: he set up his own morphine drip and took pills to counteract the effect. He went into a coma and died within hours. Apparently, the ex-wife had been physically man-handling him every time he tried to see the kids and wld lose her false nails every time. It was only when the nail lady had started doing the new girlfriend's nails that all became clear. He was such a lovely, happy kinda guy and he leaves behind a grieving girlfriend, 3 young children, his parents and countless friends........

So, there you go. Another sad tale - and that was without my even asking for it.

This really is the tip of the ice berg.....


I agree. There are SO many examples we've come across. Please tell everyone you know about our new book.

1 comment:

Demondog said...

Sounds like a good book. I will add to my library. I may buy a copy for my son too.

I know of another website that offers help to those gentlemen with the nice guy syndrome:

www.theilluminationhub.com